Reach your business objectives on Amazon by building, and implementing efficient eRetail strategies. Build, implement, and measure strategies across all eRetail dimensions (content, logistics, pricing, paid media, earned media...).
What is it?Build and drive a successful eRetail strategy on Amazon marketplace. Our retail consultants know how to leverage all earned, owned and paid levers around the Amazon flywheel to get deep insights and boost conversions and discoverability.
Why it matters?Amazon is a fully automated distribution channel where business decisions are based on Amazon A9 algorithm. A9 is designed to maximize consumer experience. Our consultants provide strategic and operational insights to improve your market share on Amazon:
- Product catalog selection, setup and optimization
- Sales velocity, pricing & deals management
- Products priority based on contribution to growth and sourcing share
- Fast track product availability (Born to run or Vine program)
- Customer review
- Stock & delivery management
- Amazon profitability analysis
How we can help you
- Consumers, category & competition audit on your category to better understand opportunities and priorities to win on Amazon. Amazon is not a standard competitive environment, brands often need to adapt their product mix to fit in the right market segments and reach their audience.
- Monthly or quarterly retail analytics roadbooks to follow your business trends and help you optimize your retail basics (purchase orders, stocks management, delivery time, 3p sellers competition, buy-box ownership, pricing & deals strategy, Amazon profitability...).
- Tools to perform on the platform: a kickstart toolkit to choose the right business and logistics models and go live on the platform. A clear timeline and checklist to sucessfully launch new products.
- Supply chain efficiency and retail roadblocks to achieve media objectives: all media efforts are reduced to nothing if products are out of stock. Driving an efficient supply chain will ensure a virtuous cycle.
- Retail media activation plans to align your business objectives with Amazon event calendar (Prime day, Black Friday...).
- Weekly / Bi-Weekly calls to fix operational issues and coordinate team efforts (ie. product catalog setup & maintenance)
- Strategic recommendations to optimize your existing content and offer.
Retail intelligence at the service of media acquisition
Discover how BIC managed to generate more growth on Amazon without increasing its marketing dependency.Discover→
Have an inquiry for us?
We’d love to hear from you.
Don’t stop there
Our experts can answer all your Amazon challenges and adapt to meet your needs