The line between social and commerce is changing. User journeys on both social media and eCommerce platforms are evolving, with each world leaning ever closer to the other. Social media now includes more and more buying and commerce actions, while platforms such Amazon are toying with social features to better engage and retain its customers.
In this webinar,Marjorie (Client Partner and Hub Lead at Amazon) and Shamsul (VP, Paid Social at Jellyfish) will discuss the impact of these changes, plus why CMOs need to take action and include eRetail in their global digital plans.
Webinar Content :
- The new "commerce" functionnalities on Social media
- How to connect Amazon with the rest of your digital ecosystem and the new engagement features on Amazon
- Insights and opportunities for brands and CMOs
- Date : Thursday 25th of March
- Time : 9AM EST (New York City Time) / 3PM CET (Paris Time) / 2PM GMT (London Time)
- Watch the Replay
Marketing Expert & eCommerce enthusiast writing content to help brands better navigate the eRetail world.
More from Seelk
Sponsored Brand Video: Quand l'Out-Stream rencontre l'In-Stream
Mon Feb 01 2021
4 min read
Lancement de produit sur Amazon : Utilisez le programme “Born to Run”
Wed Dec 02 2020
3 min read
Connaissez votre audience sur Amazon : la puissance des avis clients
Thu Nov 19 2020
7 min read