Discover the success story of the Playmobil company.
- One of the most fantastic and recognized toy brands in the world
- Exports to more than 100 countries
Situation & Objectives
- Long time established Vendor on Amazon
- Have been facing slowdown in growth in the past years due to:
- a more intense competition in the category, specially on heir branded keywords
- recurring CRaP (Can’t Realize a Profit) issues on some products
- Neglected SEO fundamentals due to lack of internal resources and expertise
- Instability of Retail indicators (CRaP, out of stocks, high costs ...)
- Strict guidelines of the Playmobil brandbook
- Strong seasonality of the Toy category
- Creation of a brand identity: creation of a Brandstore, A+ content for each product lines, enhanced visuals
- SEO optimization: identification of keywords and qualification of back-end keywords
- Building a Sponsored Ads action plan oriented towards brand protection
- Weekly trade-off recommendations on product assortment thanks to Retail-Media data analysis
- Amazon has become a showcasing platform for Playmobil thanks to best-in-class merchandising.
- Increase in RoAS between 10 and 15% on Ads campaigns
- +25% YoY PCoGs
- 37% average share of voice with peaks at 90%.
- +16% of advertising expenses generated +248% of sales generated by Ads. (Comparison July/August 2019 vs 2020)
The results are impressive and that goes way beyond the numbers. The work done by the team on the fundamentals, on the quality of the product pages is fantastic - Erick Billiemaz, Directeur Commercial @Playmobil
Marketing Expert & eCommerce enthusiast writing content to help brands better navigate the eRetail world.
More from Seelk
Sponsored Brand Video: Quand l'Out-Stream rencontre l'In-Stream
Mon Feb 01 2021
4 min read
Lancement de produit sur Amazon : Utilisez le programme “Born to Run”
Wed Dec 02 2020
3 min read
Connaissez votre audience sur Amazon : la puissance des avis clients
Thu Nov 19 2020
7 min read