This project won the gold medal at the E-Commerce Trophies 2020, Product Content Strategy category.
- Multinational specialty chemical company that supplies to the building sector and motor vehicle industry,
- Subsidiaries in more than 100 countries
- 7,5 billion euros in revenus in 2019
- Amazon is a strategic development channel for Sika.
- SIKA had trouble controlling its brand image globally on Amazon, leading to a loss in credibility and customer satisfaction.
- The brand wanted to take control of all the product pages content.
- Technical products distributed to 2 types of E-commerce consumers : B2B and B2C.
- A large number of products to deal with (+ 600) on different markets.
- Need to standardize content production to quickly convince and educate the other markets.
- Audit of the brand ecosystem and its category
- Creation of best-in-class product page template
- Best practices recommendation for copyrighting to optimize SEO
- Production of product pages on the French perimeter first, then on DE, ES and UK.
- Creation of decks to share best practices with the other markets.
- Amazon is now a showcase for the brand thanks to a best-in-class merchandising & optimized consumer experience
- Huge Sales increase of some optimized product page (up to 600%*)
- 4,5 / 5 overall grade for Amazon reviews (FR, DE and UK markets).
- Adoption of a production process from the FR, UK, DE and ES teams, a “content factory” and lots of saved time.
"Seelk is above and beyond the best partner we’ve collaborated with on Amazon. No other team comes close to combining Amazon expertise and data analytics the way they do" Charlotte Aguilar, Head E-Business & KAM EMEA @Sika.
*Customer internal analysis