Schleich is one of the biggest toy manufacturers in the world. It's famous play figurines and play sets are sold in over 50 countries.
Worldwide revenue in 2018 was 185 million euros.
- Only 2 people are dedicated to manage over 500 products on the US Marketplace.
- They needed a tool to help them track the quality of their product page and have a global view of their catalog.
- With a lot of new product launch it was also important to be able to tag them in order to focus on the right products at the right moment.
- Finally they needed an analytical tool to globally manage their Amazon business.
"Seelk has helped us gain better visibility to the most important KPIs to monitor and manage our Amazon business, specifically product availability, content valuations and buy box status." Emily Keane, National Account Manager, eCommerce.
Schleich chose the Seelk Studio to better manage its Amazon Business and gain time.
- A dedicated Seelk team was set up to provide all the support necessary for a successful onboardings : Set up of the Seelk Studio, personalization, trainings, analytics inputs...
- In just 2 months the users were fully autonomous on the solution.
In just 6 months the results were already there
- Gain time and efficiency
- Better visibility on all the necessary KPIs to successfully manage an Amazon Business : Share of Voice, Content score, Advertising analytics...
- The 2 users were also included in the development of a new enhanced logistic module allowing to have visibility and better control Amazon demands and their capacity to deliver the according products.
"We are happy to have the Seelk platform and team on our side to keep tabs on product scores including reviews, availability and content scoring. Seelk has been a great asset and has helped our team become more efficient." Emily Keane, National Account Manager, eCommerce.
Marketing Expert & eCommerce enthusiast writing content to help brands better navigate the Amazon ecosystem.