We’ve released a few major updates to Seelk Studio in our push for a beta release in March 2019.
We’ve added three major features:
- Business Intelligence v1.1
- Share of Voice (Keywords)
- Catalog Management
Two of our flagship apps, Catalog and Business Intelligence, have had significant overhauls in term of data management, functionality and user experience. Best news of all, is that Business Intelligence now properly manages both Amazon Seller and Amazon Vendor accounts.
Here is the latest breakdown of recently implemented features and bugs fixes:
New features, enhancements and changes
- Filters bar had small UI enhancements — no added functionality or drastic changes
- Date Ranges redesigned to include a more user-friendly and powerful ‘Comparison mode’ (see screenshot in Business Intelligence below) and revert mode
- In Catalog > Overview — Name for ‘Amount’ changed to ‘Products’
New features and enhancements
- Seelk Studio now takes into an unlimited number of bullet points on Product pages as compared to the previous 5 bullet points limit.
- Sometimes incorrect “averages” were being displayed for Sales KPIs due to an incorrect calculation of week contained within the specified time period in the date picker.
- Grouping and filtering of all available dimensions (ex. countries, custom attributes, etc.) now fully functional.
New features and enhancements
- Vendor & Seller — Analysis
We’ve updated the interface for the Analysis view to allow users to compare individual metrics between two different time periods by using the Compare VS
2. Vendor & Seller — Analysis — Date ranges and Contribution to Growth (CTG)
Metrics for the compared date ranges specified in the date range picker are now displayed in the table, along with the CTG for each of the individual items within the selected grouping and % difference between the two selected periods.
3. Vendor & Seller — Column Selector in table
Users now have the ability to select which columns they want to display or not in the metrics table.
4. Vendor & Seller — YoY View
Users now have the ability to see the data Year over Year (Last Year VS Current Year) and to see to the Growth Percentage.
Share of Voice (Keywords)
New features & enhancements
Seelk Studio now has a beta version of Share of Voice for both Organic Keywords (i.e. SEO-level) and Paid Advertising Keywords (i.e. Amazon Marketing). The interface includes the following functionality:
- Understand your performance against your competitors on specific keywords — both organic and paid (Amazon sponsored brands and Amazon sponsored products)
Score the percentage of your Organic and Paid visibility across all your keywords against your competitors
Product Management (v1) [new!]
We have created a simple interface for product management — the main functionality is:
- Add products and see that they are being processed (i.e. information is being fetched from Amazon)
Archive products so that they no longer appear in the Catalog and change the tracking frequency
Upcoming features & enhancements
Global User Interface
- We’ve begun to add a toolbar on the right side of every part of the the Studio in an effort to maximise user functionality without over-crowding the view with buttons, dropdowns and other space consuming interface components.
- Unified UI styling elements (Headers, dropdowns, modals, inputs, buttons, etc.) and beta version of theme
Upcoming Features (Work in Progress!)
- Improved Catalog Management with the ability to permanently delete products
- Redesign of Custom Attributes onboarding flow
- Alerts and notifications
- Custom attributes for Marketing campaigns
- Toolbar across all views in the Studio
- Streamlined interface for onboarding Amazon Sellers
- Improved User Settings
Product Designer at Seelk
More from Seelk
Sponsored Brand Video: Quand l'Out-Stream rencontre l'In-Stream
Mon Feb 01 2021
4 min read
Lancement de produit sur Amazon : Utilisez le programme “Born to Run”
Wed Dec 02 2020
3 min read
Connaissez votre audience sur Amazon : la puissance des avis clients
Thu Nov 19 2020
7 min read